Buy Carnica Queen Bees stationmated.
Orders for the current year via this website for Carnica Queen Bees:
From April to September.
- Gentle (not agressive)
- Unwillingness to swarming.
- High performace in production.
- Directly breeded from artifically mated queens.
- Ideal also for reproduction.
- Queen bees are marked with the year colour.
Different bee races to chose from:
- Buckfast (Hybrid race from „Brother Adam“)
- Carnica (Apis mellifera carnica)
- Ligustica (Apis mellifera ligustica)
- Dark European Bee/ Black Bee (Apis melifera melifera)
- Kaukasische Biene (Apis melifera caucasica) – currently not available –
Attention: Dark European Bee and Caucasica can be less gentle!
- Professional control before delivery.
- Delivery can be done with a special health certificate (on demand).
- Queens bees with enough nutrition for transportation and accompanying worker bees.
1/2 = 1. Half of the month; 2/2 = 2. half of the month.
Buy Carnica Bee Queens (and other races) while stocks last.
How to introduce a queen bee to a bee colony? click here!
More information to the bee race Carnica (apis mellifera carnica):
The Carnica bee is a naturally developped subspecies of the Western Honeybee (Apis Mellifera). The spreading zone of this bee is the former territory of Yugoslavia and Autria, where this bee is still the dominating species. In Austria and Slovenia it is still the favorite bee species. Many beekeepers and professional beekeepers appreciate the virtues of the Carnica. The Carnica is especially known for its gentle character (not agressive), its high productivity, its great sense of orientation as well as a strong resistance to hot and cold climatic conditions combined with an early, quick and healthy development in the spring.