Buy Beepackage without a queen.
Orders for the current year via this website for Beepackage without a queen:
All Beepackages (bee colonies) without a queen are available from March to June. In this case the bee race is not important, as the mated queen that you use will be decisive for the race of the bee colony.
Beepackage without queen bee consist of 1.5 kg of bees (Buckfast bees for better acceptation of the queen).
The bee package will be delivered in a special delivery box for packagebees.
At the moment we have the following bee packages available:
- Buckfast (Apis mellifera - hybrid race)
- Gentle (not agressive)
- Unwillingness to swarming.
- High performace in production.
- Directly breeded from artifically mated queens.
- Ideal also for reproduction.
- Queen bees are marked with the year colour.
- Queen comes in a separate cage with worker bees and enough provisions for delivery.
- Treated against Varroa.
Different bee races (queen) to chose from if you chose one of the other bee package products:
- Buckfast (Hybridrasse von „Bruder Adam“)
- Carnica (Apis mellifera carnica)
- Ligustica (Apis mellifera ligustica)
- Dunkle Europäische Biene (Apis melifera melifera)
- Kaukasische Biene (Apis melifera caucasica / not available)
Attention: Dark European Bee and Caucasica can be less gentle!
The bee package without a queen is quite handy, as it is independant from the type of hive/ size you use (Dadant, Langstroth or other). You just introduce the beepackage in any hive you want with the queen bee that you chose. Or you can use the beepackage to support an existing bee colony.
Buy Beepackages without queen while stocks last.
- Delivery via express in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Luxembourg, Belgium.
- Professional control by our beekeepers before delivery.
- Delivery can be done with a special health certificate (on demand).
- Delivery via Express (1day).
- Information about delivery date a few days in advance (4-7 days).
- Delivery in Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark.
Please write us for special demands via email.
1/2 = 1. Half of the month; 2/2 = 2. half of the month.
More information to the bee race Buckfast (hybrid species of apis mellifera):
This bee species is a hybrid species, originating from the Western Honeybee (Apis Mellifera), it developped through the long breeding work of the christian monk "Brother Adam". Brother Adam mated different strong and resistant bee species from all over the world with each other around the year 1916 in the monastary "Buckfast" and as the result of his work, he got the hybrid bee species "Buckfast". The Buckfast has a strong popularity among professional beekeepers and starts to gain also a good reputation among hobby beekeepers. The strinking qualities of this bee species are its vitality, its very strong resistance to sicknesses, its gentleness, its unwillingness to swarming combined with a high degree of productivity and a strong breeding performance, which usually leads to a big bee colony.
aus insgesamt 10 Bewertungen
Ich habe den Kunstschwarm ohne Königin bestellt und eine eigene Königin zugesetzt. Hat alles gut geklappt. Auch der Versand. Mit dem Service war ich auch zufrieden.
Wir waren sehr zufriedne mit und würden sofort wieder hier bestellen. Schnelle Lieferung... danke vielmals
Wir bestellen sehr gerne bei . Keine Beschwerde.